Michelle has been a designer and art director for the past 20 years.
She is also the co-editor and founder of renowned fashion blog Kingdom of Style. A blogging pioneer, she has been writing Kingdom of Style since 2006 and has gained international recognition as a fashion influencer by publications such as Vogue, The Guardian and The Telegraph. Her passion for fashion has driven her to build the blog into a true cultural voice. You can often see Michelle modelling her latest creations on the site.
Kingdom of Style has worked with brands like Comme des Garcon and Chloe, as well as countless indie brands. With a focus on launching new, unknown labels, the website has become a must-visit for editors and stylists.
- Kingdom of Style was voted 2nd most influential blog in the UK by Vogue
- Michelle named as one of the Independent’s 100 Most Influence People in Online Fashion
- Telegraph named Kingdom of Style as one of Top 10 Blogs in the world
- Michelle nominated as Most Stylish Female at the Scottish Style Awards 2009
- Michelle listed as one of the Guardian’s top 10 Internet Icons
- Kingdom of Style was nominated at the Scottish Fashion Awards 2010 in the category of Communicator of The Year.