Over a year in planning and prototyping, here's our take on the classic musette. Big enough for your best record buying afternoon, water resistant to keep them pristine and can be worn over the shoulder or cross body on your bike. We thought of it all. This will be the last batch for a while, delivery end of April.
Watch our film on YouTube
Made by hand in Glasgow in small batches.
- Dimensions: 37 x 37 x 3cm
- Fashioned from hard-wearing 1000 denier nylon and finished with a water-resistant coating.
- Lined with a strong, PU backed ripstop.
- Complimented with internal and external pockets and precision aluminium hardware, which is lightweight, yet, extremely durable.
- Adjustable strap, made from high quality belting sourced from Japan.
'This project has been a long time coming, Richie and myself have been meticulous with every detail. Functionality and durability seems to be shared obsession of ours.
This bag will last a lifetime of cycling about carrying your precious 12” records whilst keeping them dry.' - Chris / Dangerfield Mills
Check out Dangerfield Mills Instagram